Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Get Thee Behind Me, Junk Food!

Why do I eat so much junk food? Who needs this crap? I work my butt off at the gym and come home and have a brownie. Why I can't I pick up some carrots and think, "mmmm...this is what I've been craving all morning!" Who invented junk food? If it didn't exist I wouldn't have a problem - it's all someone else's fault :P

I had a day of reconciliation with the scale. I knew I'd been overdoing it a bit, but there's nothing quite like the cold hard facts staring you in the face to give you a reality check. Guess it's time to hop back on the Weight Watchers bandwagon or something. It's just more fun eating junk food all the time.

I need to get into some new jeans if I want to improve my wardrobe. Gotta suck it up and suck it in!

No comments: