Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rolos...Meet thy Destiny!

Today was a day like any other...struggling to get through the grocery store with Trevor and trying to remember everything I need and not come home with a bunch of stuff I don't need. Reaching the checkout seems like the end of the battle, but it's still a huge hurdle to overcome. The trick is to load everything on the conveyor belt without having Trevor transplanting it back into the cart or on the floor AND while keeping him safely seated in his cart and his mitts off the candy next to him. It's really a cruel joke to believe that this endeavor could end successfully and I consider myself fortunate if we get through the mess with both Trevor and eggs in tact.

As I had my back turned for about 15 seconds today, it was enough time for Trevor to grab a pack of Rolos, strip off the top of the package, and jam two into his mouth. So, the rest of the Rolos had to come home with us. And I wonder why I can't rid the house of junk food! : ) His defense: "Good Chocolate!" I concur.

No comments: